How to reset your password for the Salem website
Reset Password for access into the Salem.com website
A user can reset their own password:
- Click the Login link at the bottom of the website
- Click the grey 'Request New Password' tab on the right side below 'Experience Salem'
- Enter their userid
- Complete the Captcha
- Click E-mail New Password
The system will send email to the address associated with their userid. This email contains instructions and a link back to the website for them to set their password. From there they can enter a new password and then scroll to the bottom and click Save.
The Reset screen will accept either the username or the email address to start the process but the Login screen will only accept the username.
Some users have tried to login with their email address which won't generally work.
- General Type of Articles > How-To
- General Type of Articles
- Password Articles > Salem.com
- Systems > City Hall Systems website