View and Edit stored passwords in Safari
View and Edit Your Stored Passwords in Safari on the Mac
1. Go to Preferences in the Safari menu.
2. Click the Passwords tab.
You may be prompted to enter your Computer Login password first.
Safari will show you the sites it has saved your logins for
To show the password for an individual login:
1. Double-click the password field. You will be prompted to enter your Computer Login password before the passwords will be revealed
To show passwords for all or multiple logins:
1. Hold down the Command key while you click on sites to select them.
2. Check the "Show passwords for selected websites". Again, you'll be prompted to enter your Computer Login password before the passwords will be revealed.
- General Type of Articles > How-To
- Password Articles > Passwords in Browsers
- Systems > Safari